A new experience of God comes one question at a time in this fun and provocative journal. Made up entirely of insightful, profound, and occasionally ridiculous questions, Me, Myself, and I AM invites you to open to any page, open yourself to God, and be the author of your own story.Questions range from spiritually intriguing—
You overhear God talking about you. What do hear him saying?
to thought-provoking—
You are on a long car trip with a close friend who is not a Christian and the conversation turns to faith. What is your biggest fear about what your friend will ask or say?
to challenging—
Do you believe that all of Jesus’s followers have a responsibility to tell others about him?
to just plain fun—
If your life before you became a Christian were a movie, its title would be:
- Animal House
- As Good as It Gets
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- It’s a Wonderful Life
7 comments:
This book would be fun and interesting to take to bible study!
Sounds interesting, and a great book to really open up your mind and do some thinking! And I like the title :)
This is a book I'm going to have to keep an eye out for. It is definitely going on my list!
I would love to see the challenges and blessings it would open me up to.
Thanks for the review! (and the giveaway)
A catchy title... sounds like the concept might actually work! Thanks for your review. :~D
This looks very interesting! Thank you for sharing!
It reminds me of another journal type book that I saw recently that also intrigued me.
I think I will have to start journaling like this on my own, or find the book!
-Ashley
After thinking on this book for a few more minutes I decided to look and see if it was on paperbackswap.com and it was! So I ordered it! I am very excited to get it!
Thank you so much again! I would have never have seen this book!
-Ashley
This looks like a very good book.
Maybe even some blog posts could come from this book.
Blessings,
Joyful@JoyfulJourney
Post a Comment