My giveaway book for this week is The Shack by William P. Young. As usual, leave comments on any of the book review posts this week for your chance to win. I will be posting several reviews this week, so feel free to comment on each post for more chances to win!Winner will be announced November 10, 2008. U.S. addresses only, please.
Stop in at Bookroom Reviews for a list of lots more blogs giving away books this week! (And if you found my blog through the carnival, I invite you to "follow this blog" as I give away books every week!)
14 comments:
This is a test comment. I changed the settings so I hope it will work now!
Yay it works! Thanks for fixing the problem :)
This book has been on my wish list. Reading about the controversy surrounding it has really intrigued me! Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for joining in the carnival:) I like your fall background! pretty
Would love to win a copy of this book!
I've wanted to read this book since seeing the woman at Costco buying ALL the copies of it they had...
sounds great...thanks for entry!
Please enter me!
http://www.otterlimits.net
otter272@gmail.com
This sounds like a great book. I would love to win it. garrettsambo@aol.com
I'm entering! Thanks for the giveaway!
Pick Me! Pick Me! It's very kind of you to offer such a great giveaway.
Count me in too please.
Thanks
Tammy OHagan
tammyohagan ~~~ AT ~~~ westco ~~~ DOT ~~~ net
I would like a chance to read this thank you for the chance
Looks great! Thanks for the giveaway!
My mom enjoyed this book and I've been anxious to read it ever since. Thanks for your contest!
5wrights1@verizon.net
Post a Comment