The winner of this week's giveaway is e-Mom. She wins a copy of The Shack by William P. Young.
My next giveaway is going to be a little different. I have a set of two books to give away and rather than break the set up, I am going to run the contest for 2 weeks so one person can win both books. Two weeks means more book reviews and more chances for you to win!
The prize? A set of 2 beautiful hardback Christmas books by Robin Jones Gunn! I have to admit, I haven't read them yet because I like to read Christmas stories in December, so I've been "saving" my copies. But they look great!
As usual, leave comments on any of the book review posts for the next two weeks for your chance to win. You will get one entry per comment per post.
Winner will be announced November 24, 2008. U.S. addresses only, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment