Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Daring Book for Girls

Remember the Book Giveaway Carnival a few couple weeks ago that was hosted by Book Room Reviews? I don't even remember how many blogs participated, but it was a bunch!

I didn't take time to enter very many of the drawings, but there was one book in particular I had my eye on, so I did enter the drawing wherever I saw the prize was The Daring Book for Girls. I have seen this book in the stores and it is just chock full of all kinds of practical information for girls... game rules, craft projects, historical tidbits. Like an old-fashioned almanac or encyclopedia but with a feminine flavor.

Needless to say, I was thrilled to receive an email from Lipstick to Crayons informing me that I had won the copy they were giving away! I've tucked it away to give to my daughters for Christmas. I have no doubt that they will enjoy it!

Thank you, Kristie and Jennifer!

2 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

Next to blogging I love to read and thanks to my reading to my kids they like to read also.

Anonymous said...

I got this book for my niece for Christmas. I skimmed through it and I think it will be an excellent book for her to read!
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net