Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Teaser Tuesday

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My 2 “Teaser” Sentences for today:

“The holy ground wasn't the Promised Land. It was right where Moses was standing."
~ from Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson, p.47

Visit Should Be Reading for more Teaser Tuesday participants.

3 comments:

MizB said...

Ooo, good one! I'm looking forward to reading this book soon!

MizB

Lalycairn said...

I swear I'm going to have to start blogging instead of just reading them, so I can participate in all the fun. :)

Carole said...

Your teaser made me look up Wild Goose Chase, Karla. That's a book I'd like to read.