Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bloggy Giveaways

This week is the fall quarter Bloggy Giveaways Carnival... and as usual, I am giving away books!

I actually give away a book every week here at Another Road to Ramble. So before I tell you about this week's giveaway, let me announce last week's winner. The winner of Bon Appetit! by Sandra Byrd is blueviolet!

This week I am offering a bundle of 3 hardback "gift" books. These would make great Christmas gifts!
To be entered in this drawing, leave a comment on any book review post throughout the week. I usually post several reviews a week, so feel free to comment on each post for more chances to win. "Follow This Blog" for yet another chance to win. The winner will be announced on Monday, November 3. (US addresses only, please.)

I am also hosting book giveaway on my other blog, Ramblin' Roads to Everywhere. I will be giving away a copy of The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner. Click through for more details.

And don't forget to visit the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival for hundreds more great giveaways!

4 comments:

Deane said...

I loved your reveiw on "How would Jesus Vote".
deane_williams at sbcglobal.net

Tyna said...

I left a comment on your review on A Voice in the Wind.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for picking me! This is wonderful!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Rmomof3 said...

I was interested in reading How would Jesus Vote! I wish everyone in AMERICA would read that!
romans537atmsn.com