Sunday, February 8, 2009

Let's Be Friends award

Wyn (from Wyn is Reading Books) kindly nominated me for the Let's Be Friends award! Thank you, Wyn!

Here's the criteria:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I always find it so hard to decide who to pass these sweet awards on to... but I feel honored to be chosen to receive them, so I'd like to do my part to honor others as well. So for this one I will choose:
  1. Alyce @ At Home With Books
  2. Ashley @ Putting God First Place
  3. Audra @ Seriously?
  4. Kim @ My Book Reviews and More
  5. Lindsey @ A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts
  6. Mimi @ Mimi's Pixie Corner
  7. Sunny @ That Book Addiction
  8. Wendi @ Wendi's Book Corner

6 comments:

Alyce said...

Thanks so much for the award! That is very sweet of you!

Cloud 9 said...

Thank you for the award! I'm so excited to receive this! I'll be posting mine soon. I'll let you know when I do.
Kim :D

Sunny said...

Thanks so much! What a fun award!!

Ashley Wells said...

Thanks so much Karla! You are very sweet!!!

-Ashley

Audra Jennings said...

Thank you Karla! I have also awarded it back to you because I appreciate your encouragement so much.

Wendi said...

Hi Karla,

I apologize - I thought I had left you a thank you!! I am updating some pages on my blog and ran across some awards, so I was making sure links were still working!!

Thank you!! :) Wendi