I was excited to have the opportunity to try Emergen-C Kidz as it seemed like a great idea to have vitamins in a fun, fizzy liquid form. My kids thought the idea was cool, too. There were 3 flavors to choose from: Cherry Yumberry, Orange Pineapple Explosion, or Strawnana Berry Blast. Sounds yummy and kid-friendly, huh?The girls each chose the flavor they thought sounded the best and eagerly mixed it with water and enjoyed watching it fizz. But then they tasted it, and simultaneously made faces! They did not care for the taste at all! They both gamely went ahead and drank the first batch, but I haven't been able to get them to try it again.
I tasted it myself. It's not as nasty as say, cough syrup, or something like that, but I certainly wouldn't call it delicious! For something targeted to American kids, I'm surprised that the taste was such a dud at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment