Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008

It's time for the "Fall Into Reading" challenge over at Callapidder Days.
One of my favorite things about doing book reviews is having an always-full to-be-read shelf in a variety of genres. I love almost any kind of fiction (non-fiction, too) and I like to pick what to read next based on the mood I'm in. I doubt I make it through all the books on my TBR shelf before Christmas, but I decided to go ahead and list them on my side-bar and just see how far I get by then. If I can figure out how to do the strike-thru thing I'll mark them off as I read them.

What are your reading goals for this fall? Pop over to Callapidder Days for a list of other participants and lots of suggestions for great reads! There will be book giveaways posted throughout the season... and don't forget the book giveaway RIGHT HERE every Monday. One entry for each comment on book review posts throughout the week!

2 comments:

Lalycairn said...

I can't believe it's fall already. It kind of "feels" like it, but it still hot here during the day, and warm at night ad I'm just NOT ready. . . . But I am always ready to read!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

That's quite a TBR list! But I have to admit, if I wrote down all the books on my shelves that I haven't read yet, the list would probably intimidate me. :) Thanks for joining the challenge!