Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Book Winner!

For the second week in a row, I didn't announce my winner on Monday like I said I would. Hmm... wonder if I should change that to Tuesday? Nah. I'll just keep trying to get it done on Monday, I guess.

Also for the second week in a row, the winner of my book giveaway is Lalycairn! (She has been faithful to comment on just about every book review I've posted in the last 2 weeks, I think!) This week she wins a copy of The Road of Lost Innocence.

Next week's winner could be you! I'll be giving away a copy of Painted Dresses by Patricia Hickman. Remember to leave a comment on any book review post this week to be entered in the drawing. Comment on more than one for more chances to win. (US addresses only, please.)

3 comments:

Lalycairn said...

Whew! Thanks! ;) I'm a little nervous about reading Road of Lost Innocence. I don't think it will be a pleasure read, but definately an eye opening one.

Patricia Hickman said...

Hi,
I'm Patricia Hickman, author of Painted Dresses. If you'd like that book copy autographed, just let me know the winner's address and I'll send them a signed bookplate for inside their copy of Painted Dresses!
angel hugs,
Patricia Hickman
http://www.wordsunwired.blogspot.com

pse said...

What an interesting title! "Painted Dresses" makes me curious.