Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog Merger and Book Giveaway

*Gulp!* I think I'm gonna do it. Yep, I really am.

You see, I've been trying to maintain 3 blogs for awhile, and it's just gotten to be too much. In case you hadn't noticed, I had two other blogs going besides this book review one-- one for homeschooling and one for general topics. I love to blog, but I was finding it all a bit overwhelming. So after a lot of thought, I've decided to merge back into one main blog. I think it will make my life easier, and make blogging more fun for me again. I hope you'll continue to ride along with me!

As a "thank you" for bearing with me while make these detours and get back on route, I have decided to offer a big box of books as a special giveaway for the month of November. With the holidays coming up, you could even use the books for gifts. Here are the books I've selected:
Simply leave me a comment over at Ramblin' Roads during the month of November for your chance to win this box of a dozen books. Check the post over there for more chances to win, too!

(I have turned comments off for this post. To be entered in the contest, be sure to visit Ramblin' Roads! Thanks for following along!)