Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings

While blog-hopping this past week I came across a neat Wednesday meme: A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Judy, the hostess, invites us to "Join me in expressing YOUR THANKS to the Lord for five wonderful things He has blessed you with this week!" I try to always have a grateful heart, so I decided I would take the time to list some of my blessings each week.

This week I am particularly thankful for:
  • the privilege of homeschooling (I've felt a little overwhelmed so far this school year, but I am still very grateful I can teach my own children.)
  • my crock pot (Fall weather has a arrived, so the hot meals in the evening taste especially good.)
  • changing seasons (We enjoyed the summer, and now we are enjoying the fall.)
  • my best friend (The man who listens to me ramble about anything and everything, every evening without fail.)
  • a good cup of coffee
What are you thankful for? Hop over to Judy's blog and add your post to the list, if you'd like to join in!

2 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

OH YES INDEED! SUCH WONDERFUL THINGS!
Thanks SO MUCH for joining my meme this week! I do hope it's the first of many visits! I love your blog!
My eldest daughter "rambles" too over on http://mama-rambles-on.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful day!

Shawntele said...

Oh, I am so glad you joined in Judy's meme!! I enjoyed reading your list; coffee, homeschooling, crockpot...definately on my list too!