Thursday, July 2, 2009

3's About Me

Three names I go by:
  1. Karla @ Ramblin' Roads
  2. Mom
  3. Mrs. C
Three jobs I have had in my life:
  1. bank teller
  2. children's librarian assistant
  3. homeschool consultant
Three places I have lived:
  1. Louisiana
  2. Kansas
  3. Idaho
Three shows that I watch:
  1. Outdoor Idaho
  2. Northwest Backroads
  3. Monk
Three places I have been:
  1. Grand Canyon
  2. Washington D.C.
  3. Mount Rushmore
Three people that e-mail me regularly:
  1. my mother
  2. Rhonda
  3. Judy
Three of my favorite foods
  1. popcorn
  2. seafood
  3. caramel
Three things I'm looking forward to
  1. vacation road trip
  2. camping this summer
  3. the coming school year
I'd love to know more about you, too! Feel free to copy this to your blog and provide your answers. Then let me know if you do so I can come read the "3's About You"!

No comments: