Bears in Exile has tagged me! I'm supposed to list 6 things which are otherwise unimportant but make me happy and then tag 6 other people. This is one I haven't done before. It's easy to come up with "important" things that make me happy... faith, family, home, etc. ...but I had to give it a little thought to think of little unimportant things that make me smile! Here are the 6 I came up with:
- caramel lattes
- fun vintage bargains at thrift stores or garage sales
- page-turner fiction
- packages or letters in the mail
- unexpected gifts
- cute dogs
Rather than tagging 6 people, I'm going to cop out and leave it open. If you would like to do this meme, just consider yourself tagged! Let me know if you do it, so I can read your list!
2 comments:
What a fun little post! I did do it also, on my Faith, Family & Fun blog. Enjoy your caramel lattes:)
Karla, it is funny in the blog world, how things go around:) Jessica posted on this this morning--you can view at http://stemmerdingfamily.blogspot.com/2009/07/consider-yourself-tagged.html
Post a Comment