As the owner of both a cat and a dog, I was excited when BzzAgent offered me the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair to try out and talk about. It's a neat concept, with 2 facing rollers that collect the hair on your furniture and deposit inside the sealed plastic bubble on top. And it does work great for the intended purpose. The main drawback is that it takes a good bit more elbow grease than I expected it to. I thought it would be like the tape rollers that just glide right over the surface of the upholstery and any lose hair sticks to it. Of course you have to keep pulling off layers of tape once the outside layer loses it's stickiness, so I was hopeful that this product would be handier. I'm not sure that it is... but if pet hair is an issue at your house you should try it for yourself and see what you think!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair
As the owner of both a cat and a dog, I was excited when BzzAgent offered me the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair to try out and talk about. It's a neat concept, with 2 facing rollers that collect the hair on your furniture and deposit inside the sealed plastic bubble on top. And it does work great for the intended purpose. The main drawback is that it takes a good bit more elbow grease than I expected it to. I thought it would be like the tape rollers that just glide right over the surface of the upholstery and any lose hair sticks to it. Of course you have to keep pulling off layers of tape once the outside layer loses it's stickiness, so I was hopeful that this product would be handier. I'm not sure that it is... but if pet hair is an issue at your house you should try it for yourself and see what you think!
1 comment:
I was wondering about this little ditty....I use pacakging tape. Just tear off a chunck and go to work. Usually on my bed... if I forgot to shut the door that day then Tiger is a happy kitty :)
Thanks for the review
Post a Comment